Monday, October 27, 2014

NO scale NOvember ...

I have decided that I need to back away from the scale a bit. I am worried that the same thing will happen this time. I go off plan, expect a higher amount on the scale, don't go weigh in so it doenst really exist... then since I didnt weigh in I eat more and so on and so on.

A friend of mine recently joined the same program and she weaned herself off the scale. She even weighed in backwards and didnt let them show her the number on the scale or on her paperwork. I think from now until Dec 1st I will do the same.

I want to focus on the nonscale victories... staying on plan, making healthy dishes, getting to the gym, getting my water intake, playing with the kids, feeling good about me - not about a number.

So once I publish this I am going to take the battery out of my scale and throw it away. Yes I could just put it away but I have NO discipline regarding not weighing in and my husband doesnt understand that concept and refuses to hide it from me. So come Dec 1st I will (or maybe will not) get a new battery.

When I head in wednesday to weigh in, I will ask them to keep my weight to themselves.

Feel good about this.


No comments:

Post a Comment