Friday, November 7, 2014

A quick minute

I have a few minutes before I have to wake up Bre and wait for G to get off the bus so thought I would do a quick post.

Things are going ok.


  • I joined the master swim team. HAHAHA I SUCK.... and I do not like swimming. It is hard. I cannot breath. I get winded. My stroke is poor, my kick is weak. I have horrible form. Having said that I am doing it. I also reached out to the coach about a few private lessons. It WILL get better. I WILL learn to, if not love, atleast like swimming. I WILL learn to breath. I WILL learn a better stroke and kick. My form WILL get better. 
  • I am on the 6 day FAST cycle of thin and healthy total solutions. It is my least favorite phase. Breakfast is TINY. And if I do not plan well then by afternoon I am starving. Two nights ago that starving led to stopping at McDs on the way home from work. Last night I was stronger. 
  • I have NO clue what my weight is. I briefly stepped on my scale at home the morning after the salty fries and nuggets. It was not pretty (195.6)... hopefully it is actually lower than that. I learned my lesson - put the damn scale away again. 
  • I have got re-energized on getting my house situated and nicer - fabric finally made it to the seamstress for the new curtains, paint swatches are on the walls. Tons of things are pinned on pinterest. 
  • Restarted weight training with the chalean extreme. Granted Ive only done one night this week but Im planning to do it tonight too. 
Sorry so short, life is busy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment