Monday, October 20, 2014

faced the music....

So today I got my butt back to the weight loss clinic and faced the music.

Holy crapballs!!!!

I have not been since August. I got off things and gained a few pounds. I kept telling myself I would get back on track for a full week, lose those few pounds then go in and not seem so much like a failure. Well that turned into several weeks ... many many weeks... and several pounds... many many pounds.

I was 188 the last time I weighed in.

Today?

204.

2 hundred and freaking four!

But you know what?

I went!!!! I walked in and got on the scale. I had them take my measurements. And then I asked to completely start over.

This time there are things I need to massively do different. I need to embrace the program. I need to quit trying to screw with it. I need to stop ignoring the parts that I do not think are as important.

I need to actually do the program.

I left there and went to the grocery store. Bought lots of goodies. I have a few organizational plans up my sleeve for tomorrow. I have my workouts planned out for the week. I have already booked my biweekly required training with the trainer for tomorrow evening (yup been 5 months and I have gone ONCE) and booked my next coaching session too.

No comments:

Post a Comment