Thursday, January 1, 2015

come on 2015

Welcome to the year 2015.

This year is MY year.

This year I will push myself out of my comfort zone.
This year I will find a new normal.
This year I will be proud of who I am and how I got to be this person.
This year I will laugh, love, and be silly with my kids.
This year I will date my husband.
This year I will fit in my damn wedding ring!


Goals this year health wise-
1. Some form of race every single month
2. Complete the 2015 miles in 2015 challenge with a partner
3. Complete my first sprint distance triathlon
4. Complete my first olympic distance triathlon
5. Eat cleaner

Am I setting a weight loss or size goal? - NOPE. Am I hoping to be smaller - of course. But what is so much more important is starting to treat my body like that of an athlete. Feeling confident with who I am. Putting my best self out there. Loving myself.

Its going to be an amazing year.


No comments:

Post a Comment